Traffic Exchange is an online program where members can earn money and/or credits for exchanging pageviews to their website or preferred url.
*Do not promote your blog to any Traffic Exchange and PTC program because Google knows that the pageviews you get are not organic. This will affect your bounce rate.
*Not all Traffic Exchange programs allow members to earn money.
TWO TYPES OF TRAFFIC EXCHANGE
MANUAL SURFING – Members need to manually click the websites.
AUTO SURF – Members does not need to manually click and view the websites. There is a window or browser that will pop up and automatically change the websites.
Traffic Exchange programs know that manually surfing advertisements for hours is actually boring to some that’s why they provided different types of games and prizes while surfing.
TOP 2 TRAFFIC EXCHANGE PROGRAMS
1. EasyHits4u – 1:1 Ratio. 15-20 seconds timer.
2. Traffic Swirl – 2:1 Ratio. 8 seconds timer.
3 WAYS TO EARN
1. Surf Ads – In order to earn, members need to surf advertisements from 3-60 seconds. Each program have different timer and ratio. When you surf websites automatically or manually, you will also get credits that can be converted to page, banner and text link views.
2. Referrals – Aside from surfing websites, members can also earn money by referring someone to the Traffic Exchange sites using their banner or referral links. The referrers will get commissions from every click and purchase of their referrals.
3. Upgrade – Traffic Exchanges is free to join but it also give its members an option to upgrade for a certain amount if the members want to view websites for lower surfing time and get additional credits. Upgraded members have also a bigger chance to win to the games provided by the program.
CASHOUT AND PAYMENT METHOD
Before you join a Traffic Exchange site, you should know first the minimum payout and the payment methods it uses. Give a second thought if the minimum payout is $10 while others only offer at least $1. If the only online wallet available in your country is Payza, then look for a legit Traffic Exchange site that is offering the online wallet you use.
*Surf as many as you can everyday
*Look for new and legit TE programs to invite people. Old Traffic Exchanges sites already have hundred thousands members.
*Be updated to the legit Traffic Exchange sites turned scam sites.
*There should be one user in one IP address or else will be banned automatically.
*Do not use bots
The websites presented and reviewed by Online Profit Directory are legit or at the time of the writing are legit and paying. If you think that one or more of the websites are scam or suspicious, you may share your experience and proof via e-mail.